Operational and Assessable Objectives:
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by using the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering business agility to thrive in competitive markets. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. Attendees also learn and practice the skills to support and execute PI Planning events and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Class participants will explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Learners will also understand how to implement a Lean Portfolio Management function within their enterprise.
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Thrive in the digital age with business agility
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
- Lead the change
- Become a Certified SAFe® Agilist
At the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- More than 5 years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
What the training includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend all of the course to be eligible to take the exam.
How and when to access:
- Training provided in French or English
- Face-to-face or distance learning
- Workbook and course material in English
- Materials for practical exercises
- Evaluation of the training via interactive questionnaires during the training to verify the acquisition of knowledge
- Platforms and tools used: Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Mural, Miro, Drive
Passing the Certification :
At the end of the training, the candidates will receive a link to the SAFe Community platform and will be able to take the exam. The first test is included in the training within 30 days. Each new test will cost $50, payable directly on the SAFe Community platform.
- Format of the exam: Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Method: Via the browser
- Duration: 1,5 hour (90 minutes)
- Number of questions: 45
- Score: 35/45 (77%)
- Language: Exam in English
Upon completion of the exam, you will receive your results immediately. Upon successful completion of the exam, the candidate receives his or her certification which is valid for 1 year.
It must be renewed annually and costs $100/year.